Please remember to open your Valentine's chocolates, no matter what your excuse is - they might have feelings, too.
- Husband: Honey, where do we keep the...? Oh, my... This isn't the chocolate I sent you for Valentines Day, is it?
- Wife: Oh, look at that.
- Husband: [rushes to a room] And you never opened it?
- [The Wife follows the husband]
- [The Husband opens the Valentines container revealing a Red M&M's inside]
- Red: [gasping and breathing heavily] Bathroom? [passes out]
- Husband: This never happened.
- [Text on a brown M&M: M&M's. Deep down, they're all chocolate.]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.