- (We are in the SNL room. We see Dennis Miller along with Red and Yellow.)
- Red: Well Dennis, what happened is...?
- Dennis: Is simply interesting Red, but it is now time to bring our next guest. She is a 60's spokes-candy.... Green!
- Dennis: So sweety, you have been busy.
- Green: Well, my new movie is opening, and no Dennis, I don't remove my shell.
- Dennis: Of course not.
- Green: And you know that, my book.
- Dennis: Bitter sweet by no one by I Melt For No One.
- Green: It's changing minds.
- Red: Hey babe, call me if you want to do commercials. (makes sound on his tongue and month)
- Green: (chuckles) Well, I don't do commercials.
- Dennis: Well, that will kill your career.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.