The Commercial began with the M&M's Bare All contest where People try to find the "Stark Naked" M&M's candies. Yellow, Red, Ms. Green, and blue, except Orange were out camping, without their shells. Blue wanted Orange along, but Orange didn't like being judged. But they forgot one thing: Orange, who has never taken his shell of before, is missing it.
Yellow: (YAWNS) Come on, guys. You promised.
Red: Uh! (CHUCKLES)
Yellow: See? What did I tell you Green, huh?
Red: Yeah. Great.
Yellow: Oh, my goodness, Blue. Oh, my goodness.
Red: Good job.
Ms. Green: Dude...
Red: He's Blue all right. He's definitely blue. Very definitely blue. Definitely.
Yellow: And Ms. Green, you are great.
Red: I must say I was expecting more. But no mind.
Ms. Green: More than you can handle. (COUGHS) Short stuff. Where's Crispy?
Blue: Come on, little fella.
Orange: No, no, no! Hey! Don't eyes down. Nothing to see here.
Ms. Green: Correct once again. Little man.
Orange: Don't judge me. It's cold here out here, okay?
Orange: Gu-Guys, where's my shell? Okay, enough is enough yolk seriously! Who took my shell?! Where's my shell?! You can't be a man without his shell! Part of what defines me.
Orange talks to Ms. GreenEdit
- ORANGE: Okay, okay, okay, who's got my shell?! Come on, this is serious now!
- MS. GREEN: Baby, baby, calm down! I haven't seen your shell. But listen, What I am seeing is. Looking good! (GIGGLES) You want to share mine?
- ORANGE: Eww... I don't want to imagine where that thing's been. That's disturbing.
Orange talks to BlueEdit
- BLUE: Marty. Marty. Marty, no. That's no good. I don't want that. No, no, no, no. I just want orange juice, maybe a bag... Hold on just a second, Marty. What do you want? You looking for your shell, still? I told you: Yellow was trying it on. It looked like a hippo and a string bikini letting it all hang up. Don't need to see that. Yeah, go ahead, Marty. Where was I? Yeah. Orange juice, Bagel Schmear. That's all I want.
Orange talks to YellowEdit
- YELLOW: I'm just waiting for Red. He's, on his computer! Which has nothing to do with. You know, your lost shell, Which, I don't; we don't; none of us; nobody knows anything about.
- ORANGE: Oh, I see! Nut job.
Orange talks to RedEdit
- RED:Oh, uh... Hey, Crispy. So while the whole world is searching for the nude M&M's, you're looking for your shell. That's weird, isn't it? I'm saying you wouldn't happen to know what a shell would be worth like, you know, market value out there, oh yeah, hypothetically, of course.
- ORANGE: No! You didn't I'll see you in candy court! You can't sell my modesty!
- RED: Oh, really? Better start bidding, then.