Ms. Green is round (as she is a Milk Chocolate M&M), like all other M&M's, and she has a green-colored shell around her body. She wears white gloves and white high heel Boots with a silver "M" on each of them. It is unknown if she wears green lipstick or if her lips are just green. She has three long, black, eyelashes on each eye and she has thin black eyebrows like the rest of the M&Ms.
Flavors and Wrappers That Ms. Green appears on
Ms. Green is the Mascot of Peanut butter M&Ms, so she has appeared on the wrappers of Peanut Butter M&Ms ever since she was introduced. Ms. Green also appears on the wrappers of Coconut M&Ms with a pink flower on her body. She also Appears on the single-serve wrappers of Dark chocolate M&MS, But as of 2012, Red and Blue appear on dark chocolate M&MS. She also appears on the new Mint dark chocolate M&MS.
On February 8th, 2020, Michael Messineo (also known as Mike's Mic, a youtube channel) created a video talking about how he didn't trust the green M&M. It was a cryptic cry for help, and the M&M team has yet to respond.
She is voiced by Cree Summer who also played the voice of Kida in Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Pilgrim in Kermit's Swamp Years, Cleo in Clifford the Big Red Dog, Penelope in Barbie as Rapunzel, Susie Carmichael in Rugrats, and Mandy and Zell in Bratz,
- "Well, my new movie's opening, and no, Dennis I don't remove my shell. And you know about my book. It's changing lines."
- "Heh, I don't do commercials."
- "Hey, guys. I didn't know you've worked out."
- "I don't know which one's the worst! Oh, thanks guys I needed that!"
- "Men... Women... GO BUY A BAG."
- "I'm naked!"
- "It's okay, Darling."
- "You just had a bad dream."
- "Oh, please..."
- "Whew! I am glad to be out of this boys club!"
- "Baby, baby, calm down! I haven't seen your shell. But listen, what I am seeing is lookin' good. [giggles] You wanna share mine?"
- "Boys, it's all about working the pose."
- "Oh, come on, she'd eat you for dinner."
- "whew! Wow, all this running is- kinda excruciating. If I had hair it'll be flowing luxuriantly behind me just like in the Shampoo ads, and I'll be fighting with creepy little tribal guys off me with a stick."
- "Well, it's our job to change that."